Sunday, October 15, 2006

6 Months Old



Well, Friday was my 6 month birthday & mommy took me to the Dr. for a check-up & shots. They underestimated my memory....the second I saw the nurse's "shot box"...I started crying. I remembered it from the last time I was there. Luckily this time, I didn't get a high fever like I did last time & my weekend was good. I do have a big bruise & lump on my leg again - same one as last time too. The Dr. said I am doing excellent & everything is right on track. He told mommy I could start trying table food in the next few months since I'm eating so well & have 2 teeth & another on the way (yes...another on the way up top).
Here are my 6 month stats:
Height: 26 1/2 inches (75th %)
Weight: 16lbs, 3oz (55th %)
FOC (Head): 17 inches (90th %)

A few other things happening that I haven't had a chance to write about. I've been saying "da-da" now for a few weeks & have said "ma-ma" a few times too. I've just recently started giving kisses. I'm repeating some words that I hear. Mommy heard me say "kiss" back to her the other day & I said "hi" today (mommy & daddy heard that one). I'm starting to try to get the idea of how to crawl. I can get up really high on my arms & get a leg under, but just can't quite put it all together yet. I end up just scooting backward on my belly to get to where I want to go. HaHa!

No comments: