Wednesday, April 16, 2008

2 Year Appointment

I had my 2 yr appointment yesterday. It was not such a great thing! I didn't want the Dr. messing with me at all...so he finally got to hear me talk....protest actually! Mommy talked to him about me still not sleeping well. He looked at my tonsils/adenoids (big word for me huh?) again & yup....they're still way bigger than they should be. He gave Mommy & Daddy the names of some Pediatric ENT's. We're going to see what they think we should do. Mommy is scared I'll have to have surgery =o(

I also had to have blood taken at the lab. The lab ladies scared me so bad. I cried harder than I've ever cried before. It made mommy cry too. I'm glad I don't have to do that too much!

Mommy & Daddy took me to the playground on the way home & that made me feel A LOT better.

My 2 year stats:
34.5 inches tall (70th %) WOOHOO I'VE FINALLY GROWN!!
26lbs, 9oz (50th %)


xoxoxo

No comments: