I really DO like skateboarding & I'm pretty good for 2! If I do say so myself =o)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Gracie, Please always wear your protection when on the board and Mommy and Daddy, don't let her forget. I broke my arm the first day I got my board but I didn't have any protection and it was also a loooong time ago. Please be careful. Lol, Grandpa Wayne
4 comments:
Gracie,
Please always wear your protection when on the board and Mommy and Daddy, don't let her forget. I broke my arm the first day I got my board but I didn't have any protection and it was also a loooong time ago. Please be careful.
Lol,
Grandpa Wayne
Looks like so much fun!!
Gracie. You are the most amazing kid I know.
And your music on your blog just scared the poopy out of me.
LOL!
aren't you the cutest little skater ever!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment