...like I said...never a good thing to fall asleep really early. I woke up at 3am today!! Yup, for the day! Lucky mommy huh? We met Maggie & Ms. Allison at the movie theater. It was my first time ever seeing a movie IN a theater. We went to see "Jonah" (a Veggie Tales movie). I made it about 15 minutes into the movie before mommy pulled the plug. I kept having to potty & mommy said we would just go - to spare the people around us the aggrivation of us getting up & down over & over. Thankfully it was a free movie. I did actually like it. And I liked getting to see Maggie =)
After my nap (yes, I'm taking one - yay) I'm going to visit Kylie & maybe play in her little pool. I miss seeing Kylie already!! I'll get to see Baby KJ too!
1 comment:
Sounds like fun so far!! Enjoy the beach~
Post a Comment