Here are my stats at 4 months:
Height: 24 1/2 inches (55th percentile)
Weight: 14lbs, 7oz (75th percentile)
Head: 16 3/4 inches (85th percentile) YES I have a big head....but it holds my big brain :o)
I was feeling good until about 7pm. Then I started feeling really bad from the shots! I cried a lot for about an hour until I finally fell asleep. I woke up at 2:30 with a bad fever....mom gave me medicine & called the Dr. Luckily it went down pretty quick & I was able to go back to sleep. I've been feeling kinda bad all weekend, but I'm getting better. I have really big red spots on my leg from the shots. I didn't have this last time :o(
Here are some pictures of me BEFORE I started feeling bad....



2 comments:
Hi there baby Guppie,
I am so sorry that you feel icky from the nasty shots the mean old Dr. gave you.....want me to beat him up?. I love the new pictures you posted your little personality is really starting to show and what a cutie patootie you are becoming.
I am very happy to see new pics of you and Mommy... she looks so happy holding you. I love to see how much love she has for you...i can see it in her eyes...that includes your Daddy too.
time for me to getsome sleep. Ihope you have beautiful sweet dreams.I LOVE YOU SWEETPEA. Be a good girl andtellMommy and Dady that I love them too. hugs and kisses. Auntie Robin
Sorry I've not talked to you for a while but I've been busy up here in Alaska. The last time I was here, your Mom was just a few years older than you are now. I never thought I would come back but that's life. I've not even had the opportunity to get on the computer for a few weeks and it looks like you've really grown and even gotten better looking since the last pictures I saw.
Take Care, Love and Kisses!
Grandpa Wayne
Post a Comment