Lot's of great things have happened this week!
~I roll all the time from my tummy to my back now. I'm practicing really hard to roll from my back to my tummy. I can make it 1/2 way & then get tired. Mom helps me get all the way over. I think I will be able to do this soon though :o)
~I ate rice cereal from a spoon for the first time on Wednesday. I did it again yesterday too. I LIKE eating from a spoon - I feel like such a big girl when I do.
~Last night, I slept in my crib...in my own room...I slept all night (from 7:30 until 6:30) The mattress was so much more comfy than the other thing I was sleeping in. I liked it a lot.....mom had a really hard time though. She didn't get much sleep at all because she kept hearing me make my sleepy noises on the baby monitor & would come in my room to check on me. I know this because the floor made noise everytime she came in my room to look at me! Silly mommy!!!
That's all for now...but I'm sure I'll be doing a lot more new things soon!
xoxoxo
1 comment:
hi my sweet baby Guppy,
You are getting to be such a big girl.I really wish i could come to see you so i could hold you and give you some smooches. I love reading what you are doing and to see your pictures. You are so beautiful and are growing too fast. You keep it up and mommy and daddy will be chasing you while you chase Ollie around the house....hehe that will be so funny.I love you and want you to stay happy and healthy and tell Mommy and Daddy that I love them very much too.Next time you talk to your grandma(lol...i bet she will cringe when she reads that) and great grammy give them big huge cuddles for me.
You be a good girl and keep sending me those pictures I will have a scrapbook just for my little Guppy.
I love you ,
Auntie Robin
Post a Comment