Monday, August 04, 2008

Vacation ~ Thursday-Sunday

We had a lot of fun at the beach! I LOVED the water and finding seashells! I can't wait to go again =) Our camera battery died after the first day (BOO) so the only pictures we have are that day...

Yesterday, we made daddy a birthday cake since we were gone on his real birthday. Ms Anne & Mr Rickus came over to eat cake with us. It was fun & the cake was yummy =)

The beach from our hotel window...

On the balcony - I wanted to be out here all the time (mommy was a nervous nelly)

At a restaurant we went to...had to take the picture...ha!

Walking on the beach the day we got there...













Being silly in our room - I was so pooped!

2 comments:

The Gallands said...

Looks like so much Fun! I love the flying pigtails!

Parker N Bella said...

I love the beach pictures! Shes so cute!