We had a good weekend!! Allison, Shell, Sara & Baby Betty came to visit. I loved Baby Betty. She's so cute & sweet =) And I really had a lot of fun with Sara! We went to Space Center Houston on Saturday & Katy Mills on Sunday. They left yesterday after a yummy lunch at our fave Mexican food place.
Then, yesterday evening Robin & EJ came to visit us. We haven't seen them since last December! I've changed a lot since then...and I'm a much better talker. We had a really good visit. They took some very funny pictures of me doing my best heavy metal fingers! HaHaHa! I'm such a ham with the camera sometimes =) They had to come to Houston because of the hurricane. CRAZY! Hopefully they can go back & everything is okay where they live.
Thanks to everyone for coming to see us! We love you all!
xoxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment